Zucchini and Swiss Frittata
- Frittata Mixture:
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- Zucchini and Swiss Filling:
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 small zucchini (about 8 oz each), cut into 1/4 inch thick half moons
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 ounces Swiss or Jarlsberg cheese, shredded (1/2 cup)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use a nonstick 10-inch skillet with oven safe handle.
In large bowl, with wire whisk or fork, beat eggs with milk and pepper until blended. Set aside.
In the skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot. Add zucchini and salt and cook until tender, about 8 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in garlic and cook 1 minute.
Reduce heat to medium-low. Pour frittata mixture over filling in skillet; sprinkle top evenly with cheese. Cook 3 minutes, without stirring, or until egg mixture begins to set around edge. Place skillet in oven and bake 10-12 minutes, until frittata is set.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Raspberry Mascarpone... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mom's Macaroni Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage Cornbread Dressing with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Squash Casserole, Boston Market... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Chowder With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Feta and Veggie Stuffed Zucchini 0/5 (0 Votes)