Cinnamon Raisin Cookies
The master mix shaves much of the prep time off these cinnamon delights that are chock-full of raisins and walnuts. The cookie jar won't be full for long once your family samples these mouthwatering morsels.
This recipe is: Quick
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2-1/2 cups Master Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped Diamond of California® Walnuts
Preparation time 20mins
•In a bowl, combine eggs, cinnamon, extract and cookie mix; mix well. Stir in raisins and nuts.
• Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool 1-2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.