Sugarless Pineapple Raspberry Apricot Jam
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 12 ounces fresh red raspberries
- 6 ounces dried apricots finely chopped
To make jam: In deep, heavy, nonreactive 4-quart saucepan, combine juice, half of raspberries and all apricot pieces. Simmer over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, or until almost all liquid has evaporated. Add remaining raspberries. Reduce heat. Cover pan. Stew gently for 5 minutes. Gently shake pan to determine moisture level, but do not stir. Mixture is ready when, again, almost all moisture is evaporated, in about 5 minutes.
To process jam: Fill hot, sterilized jars to within 1/8-inch of rim, taking care to keep soft, whole raspberries intact. Wipe rims clean. Attach new lids. Screw caps on tightly. Process in boiling-water bath, submerged by 1 inch, for 10 minutes.
This recipe yields 3 cups.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Pecan Cake with Cream... 4/5 (1789 Votes)
- Incredible Raspberry Cheesecake... 4.5/5 (101 Votes)
- Raspberry Jalapeno Chicken Wings.... 4.4/5 (83 Votes)
- Candied Cucumber Rings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Chow Chow 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quick Grape Juice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mulberry Jelly 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gooseberry Jelly 0/5 (0 Votes)