Lemon Blueberry Cheese Tart
- Almond Crust
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 Tbsp cold butter, cut in pieces
- 1 Tbsp cold water
- Lemon Cheese Filling
- 2 bricks (8 oz each) light cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp grated lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp strawberry preserves
- 2 containers (4 oz each) fresh blueberries
1. Crust: Heat oven to 350 F. Coat a 9 inch tart pan with removable bottom with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place almonds and sugar in food processor; pulse until nuts are finely ground. Add flour and salt; pulse until blended. Add butter; pulse until coarse crumbs form. Sprinkle with water; pulse until dough comes together.
3. Press dough evenly onto sides and bottom of prepared tart pan. Bake 15 to 20 mins until golden.
4. Filling: Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar 1 minute until blended and smooth. Beat in egg, lemon zest, and juice until blended. Spread into hot crust; bake 20 mins or until just set.
5. Cool completely on wire rack; cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight. Before serving, spread preserves over tart; top with blueberries.
You'll also love
- Lamb Shank 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hearty Italian Sausage & Vegetable... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Melon Madness 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach, Strawberry and Grapefruit... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Bean Salad With Asian... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon Cannelloni with Lemon Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon-Parsley Butter 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Cobbler 0/5 (0 Votes)