Egg and Bacon Breakfast Casserole
- 4 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mild Cheddar cheese
Place bread in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish; set aside. Combine eggs, milk, dry mustard, and dried minced onion; pour over bread. Sprinkle bacon over casserole; cover and refrigerate 8 hours. Remove from refrigerator; let casserole stand 30 minutes. Bake, covered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with shredded Cheddar cheese, and bake an additional 5 minutes. Let breakfast casserole stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Breakfast bacon and egg casserole serves 4.
Can easily be doubled!
You'll also love
- Buttermilk Battered Fried Fish 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Apricot Chocolate Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- SCOTTISH BEEF AND POTATOES 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey lasagna ( Barefoot Contessa... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Best Charcoal Grill-Smoked Pork... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Amber Rice 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Arugula Pesto Pasta with Ricotta... 4/5 (1 Votes)