Tiny fudge brownies
- 2 sticks butter
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 20 tablespoons flour
- 8 oz Milk Chocolat Bar, I use hersheys
1. Preheat oven to 350. Lightly BUTTER mini muffin pans.
2. Melt together butter, semisweet chocolate chips, and brown sugar in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Till mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
3. Beat in vanilla then egg stirring until incorporated. Fold in flour until blended. Spoon teaspoon ful into each mini muffin cup. I actually use the very small pampered chef scooper.
4. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. Cool 10 minutes in pan. Remove and cool completely. Repeat with remaining mix, regreasing each time.
5. To frost, melt milk chocolate bar in microwave until smooth and spread a little on each brownie cup. Can top with nuts, m&ms or anything you want.