This is one of the quickest & easiest recipe that can be made from crumbled paneer.
- 200 gms paneer crumbled (cottage cheese)
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 capsicum chopped
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup green peas boiled or frozen
- 2 green chilies chopped
- 1/2 tsp ginger finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp coriander seeds powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
- 1/2 tsp kasoori methi
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from shobhapink.blogspot.in
1. Crumble paneer (cottage cheese) & keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, once they fried, add onion followed
by chopped ginger & green chilies, fry it for 15-20 seconds.
3. When onion turns light brown, add tomatoes, fry till they are soft &
4. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, stir & add
little water so that all spices are well combined, fry for some time.
5. Now add chopped capsicum, green peas & stir it.
6. Then add kasuri methi, garam masala, salt, lemon juice & mix well.
7. Finally add crumbled paneer, let it cook for some time so paneer blends
into spices, don’t cook paneer for a long time as they harden & loose
8. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves & enjoy this lip smacking paneer
You'll also love
- Paneer Chilli Dry 4.4/5 (5 Votes)