Roast Turkey and Stuffing Casserole
To be prepared in K29363 — Temp-tations® Old World Rustico 12-piece set (3-qt. medium rectangular dish)
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 4 cups prepared stuffing
- 2 cups prepared green beans, chopped
- 2 – 3 cups roasted turkey, shredded or chopped
- 1-1/2 cups turkey gravy
- 1/2 cup slivered or sliced almonds
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 – 3/4 cups prepared cranberry sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a 3-qt. baking dish. Spread 2 cups of stuffing on the bottom. Top with the green beans. Evenly distribute half of the gravy on top of the green beans. Top the green beans with the turkey. Layer the rest of the stuffing over the turkey and top it with the remaining gravy. Sprinkle the top with the slivered almonds and parsley. Scatter dollops of cranberry sauce over the top as well.
Place the dish in the oven and bake for 28 — 32 minutes until it's warmed through and nicely colored. Serve.