- 21 ounces or 3 cartons of cranberries cleaned and drained
- 1 and 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 and 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 1 and 1/2 tsp fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup honey or coconut palm sugar
- 1 cup fresh pineapple diced small
Bring orange juice, orange zest, ginger, and cinnamon to a boil in a large pot. Add cranberries to mixture, reduce heat and cook 10 mins. Add pineapple and honey, mix to combine and remove from heat. Serve immediately or allow to cool before storing for later use.