Easy Slow Cooker Lemony Garlic Chicken Breast
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts (six halves)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp chicken bouillon granules
- 1 tsp parsley
Mix oregano and pepper and sprinkle evenly over chicken pieces.
In a large non-stick skillet, using medium heat, brown chicken evenly on both sides in olive oil.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over chicken, bringing mixture to a gentle boil.
Pour skillet contents into slow cooker, cover, and cook on low for 6 hours (3 hours on high).
Chicken is very tasty served on a bed of brown rice with steamed carrots!
You'll also love
- Ham Fried Rice with Pineapple and... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- KIELBASA APPETIZERS 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Beef Lo Mein 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Maple... 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Candied Sweet Potatoes 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Creamy Garlic Pasta 5/5 (2 Votes)
- orange & poppyseed cake with... 4.6/5 (32 Votes)