Put an extra cute touch on your holiday sweets and treats this year with these snowman cupcakes!
- CANDY FOR DECORATING:
- 12 prepared cupcakes from 1 white cake mix
- 2 cans prepared white frosting
- 12 large marshmallows
- 2 cups coconut, shredded
- Hershey kisses for a beret
- Candy corn for a carrot nose
- Mini chocolate chips for eyes and buttons
- Fruit strips, cut in two for a colorful scarf
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Frost cupcakes with a rounded mound of the frosting.
Place the coconut in a bowl and dip the frosted cupcakes in the coconut.
Place dipped cupcakes on a baking sheet and put tray in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes.
Remove from the refrigerator and using the remaining frosting as glue for the snowman’s clothing, eyes and nose. Place in the refrigerator when finished.