Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Garlic and Thyme
Healthy recipe from Rita Heikenfeld. Haven't tried it yet!
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 1/2 inch rounds (I wouldn't peel them!)
- 3 T extra virgin olive oil (I would use coconut oil or butter)
- 1 T fresh thyme leaves or 1 t dry
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 t crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 t salt
1. Preheat oven to 375-400 degrees.
2. Toss potatoes with oil, garlic, and spices.
3. Make a single layer on baking sheet. Roast until tender and starting to brown, 40-45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Basil Chicken in... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gluten Free Cornmeal Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Brown Sugar-Chipotle Sweet Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potatoes Dauphinoise 0/5 (0 Votes)
- GARLICKY HERBED SHRIMP 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)