Football Game Cookies
Cheer your team on by decorating sugar cookies in their team's colors!
- COLORFUL SUGAR ICING:
- 1 (17.5-ounce) package sugar cookie mix
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 to 4 teaspoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 10 to 15 drops McCormick® Assorted Food Colors and Egg Dye or 10 to 15 drops McCormick® Assorted NEON! Food Colors and Egg Dye
- 2 teaspoons corn syrup
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Prepare cookie mix as directed on package.
Roll out dough on floured surface until about 1/4-inch thick. Cut into football-themed shapes with cookie cutters.
Bake and cool as directed on package.
For the Icing, mix sugar, milk, vanilla and food color in small bowl. Stir in corn syrup until icing is smooth and glossy. If icing is too thick, stir in small amount of additional corn syrup. Decorate cooled cookies as desired.
You'll also love
- Slow-Cooker Mac & Cheese 3.8/5 (2416 Votes)
- Oreo Dirt Cake 4/5 (356 Votes)
- Candied Pecans 4.3/5 (138 Votes)
- Santa Heart Cookies 4.4/5 (116 Votes)
- Cut Out Sugar Cookies & Simple... 4.5/5 (62 Votes)
- 65-Calorie 2 “Point”... 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Hard-Boiled Eggs in an 8-Quart... 3.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Cauliflower Hummus 0/5 (0 Votes)