Ham/ Instant Pot/ Jen
Your Instant pot makes quick work of this scrumptious sweet and savory ham. Leftovers are great for sandwiches or salads. Enjoy!
- 8 to 10 pound ham
- 1 cup brown sugar, separated
- 1 cup honey
- 1 can pineapple chunks with juice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Pour 1/2 cup brown sugar on the bottom of the pot.
Place the ham on top of brown sugar in pot.
Pour honey and pineapple with juice over the ham.
Put on Manual for 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Ham & Cheese Stuffed Biscuits 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- How To Make Honey-Glazed Ham in... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- "Danish Braid" from Sherry Yard's... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Imperial Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lazy Golumki Casserole (Golumpki... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi Pizza 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Sweet & Sour 0/5 (0 Votes)
- K's Pork Scallopini with Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)