Fresh Pear-Cranberry Chutney - WW 1 PointPlus
Great served with roasted chicken or pork. Chop the cranberries so you get the flavor in every bite without having to use as much of the dried fruit.
- 2 large pear(s), firm, ripe, Anjou or Bosc, unpeeled, cored, diced
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 3 Tbsp dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 Tbsp (chopped) uncooked red onion(s)
- 1 Tbsp canned jalapeno peppers, or fresh, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp table salt, or to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from weightwatchers.com
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; toss to mix and coat.
Let stand 10 minutes for flavors to blend. Serve, or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day. Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Spread 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Cider-Brined Pork Roast with... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Blueberry Blitz 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Orangettes: French Candied Orange... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Dessert Cobbler: Paleo Peach... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Cranberry and Orange Juice... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Pear-Chicken Monte Cristo... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Pears with... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)