Herb & Cheese Filled Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 pkg (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp dried dill weed
- 1 tsp milk
- 15-16 cherry tomatoes
Combine cream cheese, dill and milk in bowl and whisk until blended. Use tomato corer to remove top and seeds from tomatoes. Drain tomatoes upside down on paper towel for a few minutes. Fill easy accent decorator fitted with star tip with cream cheese mixture. Pipe filling into tomatoes.
Chill or serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (452 Votes)
- Penne Pasta with Sun Dried Tomato... 4.5/5 (356 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (289 Votes)