Greek Vegetable Salad
- Herb Vinaigrette:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Rosemary Leaves, finely crushed
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 3 cups seeded and diced cucumbers (3/4-inch dice)
- 3 cups seeded and diced tomatoes (3/4-inch dice)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. For the Herb Vinaigrette, mix all ingredients in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add cucumber, tomatoes and onion; toss to coat well. Cover.
2. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Just before serving, sprinkle with feta cheese.