Mini Green Bean Casseroles (Campbell's)
Here’s a fabulous twist on a popular holiday casserole. Refrigerated biscuits form the crusts that hold a classic mixture of green beans, cream of mushroom soup, milk, Cheddar cheese and French fried onions. It’s a fun way to enjoy an all-time favorite dish.
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 4 cups cooked cut green beans
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French's® French Fried Onions (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 2 packages (about 16 ounces each) refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits (16 biscuits)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from campbellskitchen.com
1 Heat the oven to 375°F. Spray 16 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups with the cooking spray. Stir the green beans, soup, milk, 1 cup cheese and 2/3 cup onions in a large bowl.
2 Roll each biscuit into a 4-inch circle. Press the biscuit circles into the bottoms and up the sides of the muffin-pan cups. Divide the green bean mixture among the biscuit cups.
3 Bake for 20 minutes or until the biscuit cups are golden brown. Stir the remaining cheese and onions in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the green bean mixture.
4 Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Let the minis cool in the pans on wire racks for 5 minutes.