Taste of Home~Freezer Meal
- 1 lb Spaghetti Noodles ~ uncooked
- 1/2 lb fresh Mushrooms ~ sliced
- 1 C. Onion ~ chopped
- 1/2 tsp Garlic ~ minced
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 cans Cr. of Mushroom Soup ~ undiluted
- 3 C. Cooked Turkey ~ cubed
- 1 C Chicken Broth
- 1/3 C Sherry OR Chicken Broth
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3/4 tsp Pepper
- 2 C Grated parmesan Cheese, divided
Cook Spaghetti according to pkg directions. In a Dutch oven, saute the mushrooms, onion & garlic in the olive oil until tender. Stir in the soups, turkey, broth, sherry, Italian seasoning, pepper & 1 C cheese. Stir cooked spaghetti into the turkey mixture. Transfer to 2 greased 8 inch sq baking pans. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover & freeze.
IF FROZEN: Thaw in fridge overnite. Remove from fridge 30 minutes prior to baking. Bake, covered at 350` for 45 minutes, uncover & bake 5-10 minutes longer or til bubbly.