Alcohol Free Punch for 200
- Alcohol-Free Punch (200)
- cranberry juice (64 oz. bottle) 7
- pineapple juice (46 oz. can) 8
- orange juice (2 qt. carton) 6
- ginger ale (2 liter bottle) 9
- almond extract 8 T
- oranges (sliced) 7
- ice to keep reserved punch cool
- clean 5 gallon buckets 3
- clean 1-gallon buckets 2
In the 5 gallon buckets, combine cranberry juice, pineapple juice, organge juice, and almond extract - divide evenly.
Just before the reception add ginger ale to the mix. Use the 1 gallon buckets to replenish the punch.
Note - well before the reception, fill 2 bundt pans 1/2 full with juice, from above. Float the frozen juice on the punch.