Cantonese Pork Tenderloin
This always gets rave reviews!!
Also delicious with grilled pineapple!
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup dry Sherry, NOT cooking sherry
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili oil, optional
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger root, minced
- 2 to 4 pork tenderloins (3 pounds total)
Combine all marinade ingredients and marinate 24 to 48 hours. Grill over medium-hot coals or gas grill 7 minutes per each of the 4 sides, basting each time.
You can also heat the marinade to boiling, then lower heat and stir well until thickened and serve either over or on the side with the pork.