Ratatouille Chicken Thighs with Soft Polenta
- Whisk together for Balsamic-Thyme Oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme -- chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic -- minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 Roma tomatoes -- quartered lenghwise
- 1 medium zucchini -- cut 1" thick chunks
- 1 medium onion -- cut 2" thick chunks
- 1 medium yellow pepper -- cut 1" thick chunks
- 1 small eggplant -- cut 1" thick chunks
- salt and pepper -- to taste
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic-Thyme Oil
- Toss with; Season; Roast;
- 8 chicken thighs -- bone in
- remaining Balsamic-Thyme Oil
- Top with:
- goat cheese -- crumbled
- Soft Polenta
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. LIne a bking sheet with foil; coat with nonstick spray.
Whisk all ingredients for the Balsamic-Thyme Oil together in a small bowl; set aside.
Combine vegetables in a large bowl and toss with 3 T. Balsamic-Thyme Oil. Arange vegetables on one side of the perpared baking sheet.
Toss chicken with the remaining Balsamic-Thyme Oil and place on the other end of the baking sheet. Season everything with salt and pepper. Roast 45-60 minutes.
Top vegtables with goat cheese. Serve immediately.