Creamy Chicken with Bacon & Penne
- 4 slices Oscar Mayer Bacon
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) Philadelphia Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 3/4 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 green onions
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Wrap 1 bacon slice around each chicken breast. Heat large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chickens; cover. Cook 5 to 7 min. on each side or until chicken is done. Remover chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm. Discard drippings in skillet.
Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package. Meanwhile, cook cream cheese spread and broth in skillet until cream cheese is melted and sauce is thickened and well blended, stirring constantly with whisk. Stir in tomatoes, onions and mushrooms; cook 2 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Drain pasta; return to pan. Add sauce; mix lightly. Serve topped with chicken.
You'll also love
- Key Lime Dessert with Raspberry... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lamb Stew with Olives (Spezzatino... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Barbecue Pork Bites 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Greek Orzo with Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken and noodle 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta-rigatoni with sausage and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Penne with Grilled Summer Squash... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Whole Wheat Bacon and Tacos 0/5 (0 Votes)