TURKEY CORDON BLEU CASSEROLE
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. sage
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup crushed butter flavored crackers
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat oven to 350*. Cook macaroni using package directions.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk soup, milk, parmesan cheese, mustard, and seasonings. Stir in turkey, ham and mozzarella cheese.
Drain macaroni; add to soup mixture and toss to combine. Add to a greased 9x13 baking dish. Top with crackers. Bake uncovered 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked casserole. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350*. Bake as directed, increasing time as necessary to heat through.