Fettuccine with Fresh Corn
- Kosher salt
- 2 ears corn, shucked
- 5 tbsp butter
- 3 cups grape tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 12 oz fettuccine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 small bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
- Torn basil
Cooking time 30mins
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Add the corn and cook until tender (3 minutes).
Remove with tongs, reserve boiling water.
Let corn cool slightly, then cut off the kernals.
Melt 2 tbsp of butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add the tomatoes, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper and cook until tomatoes soften (4 minutes).
Add the garlic and cook 1 more minute.
Add the wine and cook until reduced by half (5 minutes).
Cook the fettuccine in the corn water as label directs.
Drain pasta, reserving 1 cup of the cooking water.
Add chicken broth and corn kernels to the skillet and bring to a simmer.
Add the pasta to the skillet, along with the scallions, parmesan and remaining 3 tbsp of butter and 1/2 tsp salt.
Toss to combine, adding the reserved cooking water as needed.
Season with salt and pepper.
Top with basil.
You'll also love
- Green Monster Spinach Smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Greek Meatballs with Lemon and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Basic Semolina Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Missy’s Cornbread Surprise 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Uncle Bill's Squaw Corn Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scalloped Corn & Macaroni - Oven... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Ziti 0/5 (0 Votes)