- 8 oz strawberries, halved
- 1 small shallot
- 3 1/2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 1/2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. honey
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 6 oz. baby spinach
- 2 oz. goat cheese, sliced
- 1/2 bunch chives, chopped
Puree one quarter of the strawberries, the shallot, 2 1/2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar, 2 tbsp. oil and honey in a blender;season with salt and pepper.
Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat the remaining 1 1/2 tbsp. oil over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook. Transfer to plate and tent with foil.
Meanwhile, add the remaining strawberries, one tbsp. balsamic vinegar, and 1/4 cup water to the skillet and simmer, stirring, until berries are warmed through, one minute.
In a large bowl, toss the spinach with the strawberry vinaigrette. Slice chicken and place on top with the warm strawberries, goat cheese and chives.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken ‘n Spinach... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)