Christmas Tree Sandwich Cookies
Have fun this Christmas season by making little tree cookie sandwiches! A perfect recipe to make with Santa's little helpers!
- 1 (13-ounce) package Pillsbury Ready To Bake! SHAPE Christmas tree sugar cookies
- 3/4 cup vanilla frosting
- Candy sprinkles
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Bake cookies as directed on package. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
For each sandwich cookie, spread 1 tablespoon frosting on bottom of 1 cookie. Top with second cookie, bottom side down; press together gently. Roll cookie sandwiches in candy sprinkles to cover edge of frosting center. Store loosely covered.
You'll also love
- Vegetable Side: Roasted Maple... 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Fried Mac & Cheese Balls 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Slow Cooked Lamb Shoulder 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Croissant Breakfast Bread Pudding... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Jamaican Carrot Cake 4/5 (54 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Divinity 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Gumdrop cookies 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Drop Butter Cookies with Variations 4.3/5 (36 Votes)