Cheesy Spinach and Cauliflower Dip
From Betty Crocker
- 1 box (9 oz) Green Giant® frozen chopped spinach, cooked, well drained
- 1 box (10 oz) Green Giant® frozen cauliflower & cheese sauce, cooked
- 3 oz 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel; from 8-oz package), softened
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 bag (5 oz) Green Giant® garden ranch roasted veggie tortilla chips
Heat oven to 350°F. In food processor, place all ingredients except cheese and chips. Cover; process until smooth.
Spray 1-quart shallow glass baking dish or 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. Spread spinach mixture in dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until hot. Serve with chips.
Makes 12 servings (1/4 cup dip and 4 chips each)