Three Envelope** Pot Roast - Crock Pot
**I actually used SIX envelopes and added onions, carrots, redskin potatoes, celery and fresh sliced mushrooms.
- 1 3 lb Chuck Roast
- 1 envelope McCormick Herb Gravy Mix
- 1 envelope McCormick Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 envelope McCormick Pork Gravy Mix
- 1 envelope Dry Ranch Dressing Mix (I used the Ranch 'Dips' envelope)
- 1 envelope Dry Good Seasons Zesty Italian Dressing Mix
- 1 envelope Dry Good Seasons Garlic & Herb Dressing Mix
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 onions quartered
- 5 stalks celery cut into 1" pieces
- 1 small bag baby carrots (no set amount; use judgement)
- fresh sliced mushrooms (one container)
Mix dry ingredients with water. Add roast to crock pot, add veggies and then add the wet mixture. Put the lid on and cook on low for 8 - 9 hours! I prefer to quarter and cook my potatoes in water and when soft, add them to the Crock Pot about an hour before it is ready. I take the meat out when ready and shred it with two forks - then add it back to the crock pot. I thicken the gravy with a little corn starch mixed with cold water. Couldn't be easier!! IT IS SOOOO GOOD!!!!