Best-Ever Cheddar Burgers
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/3 c. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 T. hamburger grill seasoning
- 1 t. poultry seasoning
- 2 T. oil
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 8 slices Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 T. spicy brown mustard
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 8 leaves green leaf lettuce
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
In a large bowl, combine turkey, onions, parsley and seasonings; form into 4 burgers. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add burgers and cook 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. Top each burger with 2 to 3 apple slices and 2 cheese slices. Remove skillet from heat; cover to let cheese melt. In a small bowl, blend cranberry sauce and mustard; spread on cut sides of toasted buns. Top each bun with 2 lettuce leaves and a burger.
Makes 4 servings.