Salmon baked in foil
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 4-oz boneless salmon filets
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup canned chickpeas
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. crumbled low fat feta cheese
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
1)Preheat oven to 425 - cut two 14" squares of foil and mist tops of each with cooking spray. Place one piece salmon on each piece of foil. If using skin-on fillets, arrange skin side down. Season salmon with salt & pepper.
2)In a medium bowl, combine garlic, tomatoes, zucchini, chickpeas, onion and lemon juice. Spoon mixture over salmon, dividing evenly. Bring all sides together over top of salmon and fold over to form a sealed packet.
3) Transfer packets to a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes before opening. Carefully open packets. To serve, sprinkle with feta and basil.