This can be put in a slow cooker and left on low for a while to let all the flavors combine together.
- 2 lbs ground beef-season with salt, pepper to taste
- garlic to taste- I use a heaping tablespoon
- 1/2 lb cooked bacon pieces, drained
- 1 onion diced- cooked in bacon grease- drained, or vegetable oil
- 1 large can crushed tomatoes
- 1 sm can diced green chilis
- can of V-8 juice- or tomato sauce- I usually use the v-8. If I want it runnier then I may add a second can- if i use mid sized can of tomato sauce I may add water
- Do not drain the beans!!!!
- 2 cans ranch style beans with jalapenos
- 2 cans chili beans
- 1 can light kidney beans
- 1 can dark kidney beans
1. Sautee onions in large pot, add ground beef, salt, pepper and garlic. Cook until beef is done.
2. Add tomatoes, green chilis, V8 juice and cans of beans (don't drain just open and pour in pan)
3. Simmer on low until hot.