Scalloped Corn Bread
This is a cross between scalloped corn and Corn Bread. Some prefer it cooked less and thick-spoonable while others prefer it cooked more and cuttable...I suggest you try it both ways!
- 2 boxes jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 2 cans Cream Style Corn
- 1 can Whole kernel corn
- 4 eggs
- 1 c. oil
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 65mins
Mix all ingredients together and pour into greased 13x9 baking dish. Bake at 325* for 1 hour. Check corn bread. Typically, if you like it spoonable like a side dish, it should be ready. I prefer it to cook another 10-15 minutes so it is cuttable yet still moist.
Also, I use a stoneware baking pan, so another type may require a little less baking time so check it regularly.
You'll also love
- Frosted Flake Potato Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Bone Gravy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fish in Garlic Sauce (Pescado al... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mac and Cheese Corn Dogs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broiled White Fish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Southern Creamed Corn 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp and Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Shrimp and Chicken Pasta... 0/5 (0 Votes)