Paula Deen's recipe
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- 1 pkg. cut up cabbage for slaw (grocery store)
- 1 cup of miracle whip or mayonnaise
- 4 Tbs. sugar
- 2 Tbs. vinegar
- Paula Dean’s seasoning to taste (salt, pepper, garlic powder)
- 1 cup salt
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
- Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
- Optional: Add onion powder to your liking.
Adapted from food.com
Mix dressing and pour over cabbage just before serving.