Strawberry Lemonade Filled Cupcakes
- 1/3 cup COUNTRY TIME Strawberry Lemonade Drink Mix, divided
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 12 small strawberries, halved
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
RESERVE 1 Tbsp. drink mix for later use. Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes, blending remaining drink mix into batter before spooning into prepared muffin cups. Cool 10 min. in pans. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
SPREAD reserved drink mix onto small plate. Press top of cupcakes into drink mix.
USE handle of wooden spoon to poke hole in top of each cupcake. Spoon COOL WHIP into pastry bag fitted with round tip. Use to pipe about 1 Tbsp. COOL WHIP into each cupcake; top with remaining COOL WHIP. Garnish with strawberries.
If You Don't Have a Pastry Bag
Spoon COOL WHIP into resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Cut off one bottom corner of bag; use to squeeze COOL WHIP into, and onto tops of, cupcakes.
Omit strawberries. Prepare and frost cupcakes as directed, using regular COUNTRY TIME Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix instead of the strawberry lemonade mix. Garnish with lemon zest instead of the strawberries.
Easy Strawberry Shortcakes
Bake cupcakes as directed; cool completely. Meanwhile, slice strawberries; toss with the reserved 1 Tbsp. drink mix. Refrigerate until ready to use. Split 12 cupcakes; serve topped with strawberries and COOL WHIP. (If wanting to use all the cupcakes to make 24 strawberry shortcake desserts, toss 24 sliced strawberries with 2 Tbsp. drink mix.)
You'll also love
- PAN ROASTED CHIX WITH CARROTS &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Southwest Fettuccine Bowl 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic green Beans with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry compote 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Meatballs, Chipotle-Orange BBQ 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Orange Truffles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Home Style Cranberry Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Lush 0/5 (0 Votes)