Southwest Fettuccine Bowl
- 8 oz uncooked fettuccine
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1/3 cup Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ Niblets® frozen corn
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso® black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantr
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
- Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package.
Spray fettuccine 2 or 3 times with cooking spray, tossing after each spray.
Remove from saucepan; cover to keep warm.
- In same saucepan, mix remaining ingredients except cilantro. Cook over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until corn is tender.
- Divide fettuccine among 4 bowls. Top each with about 3/4 cup sauce mixture. Sprinkle with cilantro.