- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 lb lean boneless beef top round steak, slightly frozen, cut into thin strips
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red or green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 / 4cup cold water
- 1/3 cup guacamole
- 4 Old El Paso® flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch; from 11-oz package), heated
- 1/3 cup Old El Paso® salsa (any variety)
1. In medium nonmetal bowl, stir together all marinade ingredients. Add beef strips; stir to coat. Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate, stirring occasionally.
2. Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef and marinade; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and beef is no longer pink. In small bowl, stir cornstarch and cold water until smooth. Add to beef mixture; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened.
3. To serve, spoon 1/4 of guacamole down center of each tortilla. Top each with 1/4 of beef mixture. Top with salsa. Fold bottom edge of tortilla toward center; fold 2 sides toward center, slightly overlapping.