Pasta with Summer Squash Saute
This delicious 'taste of summer' pasta is super simple to prepare and works perfectly as a side dish or quick and healthy snack.
- 8 ounces dry rotini pasta, uncooked
- PAM® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from pam4you.com
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, spray large skillet with cooking spray.
Add zucchini, onions and peas; cook 2 minutes over medium heat, stirring frequently. Stir in tomatoes, salt, basil and pepper blend; cover.
Cook 5 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Spray evenly with cooking spray; toss to coat. Add vegetable mixture; toss lightly.
You'll also love
- Roasted Turkey and Homemade Gravy 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Corn and Tomato Tart 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Polka Dot Pasta Pizza 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Biltmore’s Sauteed Chicken and... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Coconut Chocolate Drop Cookies 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Roasted Butternut Squash with... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Carolina Red Slaw 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Sugar Snap Peas with Bell Peppers 5/5 (2 Votes)