CHOCOLATE WALNUT TART
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie shell
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixer with paddle attachment, cream together butter, brown sugar, sugar and flour. Add eggs, one at a time, scraping well after each addition. Add corn syrup, vanilla and salt. Add Bourbon. Add walnuts and chocolate chips.
Pour mixture into pie shell. Bake for 1-1/4 hours until set on top and golden brown.
Cool 30 minutes. Chill 2 hours or overnight. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.