No Bake Pumpkin Chocolate Pie
Quick and easy, this chocolate pumpkin pie is 'no bake' which means you don't heat up the house and it doesn't take oven space when you are cooking a big meal.
- 1 (15-ounce) can pureed pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Optional: sweetener (Taste first. I thought it was sweet enough without additional sweetener.)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Melt the chocolate (either on the stove or in the microwave), then throw the melted chocolate and all of the other ingredients into a food processor and blend until it is super-smooth.
Pour into a pie crust and fridge until chilled. This pie gets firmer and firmer, the longer it sits.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Tart with Citrus Pastry... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- 3-Layer Caramel Pecan Pumpkin... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken, Broccoli, and Cheese... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Irish Soda Bread 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- WALNUT-NUTMEG PUMPKIN CUSTARDS 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Stuffed Zucchini Cups 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cranberry Pie 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Touchdown Herb & Lemon Cream... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)