- 6 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, plus additional for brushing
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 6 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Mango Coconut Rice, recipe follows
Place the fish in a large nonmetal dish. Whisk together the 6 tablespoons oil,
the orange zest, orange juice, ginger, hot sauce, salt, and pepper, to taste; pour over the fish.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare grill. Brush the fish with additional oil.
Grill until fish just flakes when tested with a fork, about 5 minutes per side for each inch of thickness.