Recipe calls for spinach, leave it out
- 1/2 lb. fettuccine, uncooked
- 3/4 lb. Italian sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, brown sausage with onions in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Drain; return to skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce; cook 10 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
DRAIN pasta mixture; place on 4 serving plates. Top with sauce and cheeses.
You'll also love
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin Medallions 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Clams in tomato and saffron sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chili Noodle Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BLT Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Penne Pasta with diced tomato and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Sausage & Cheesy Rice... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Macaroni & Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- FETTUCCINE WITH GOAT CHEESE, LEEKS... 0/5 (0 Votes)