Pecan-and-Herb-Crusted Pork Chops
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp crushed dried rosemary
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork loin chops
- 1/2 c. plain breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp chopped pecan pieces
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh sage
Adapted from pinterest.com
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine olive oil, garlic and rosemary in a shallow baking dish. Add pork chops to oil mixture, turning to coat. Let marinate at room temperature 10 to 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir together breadcrumbs, pecan pieces and sage in a pie plate.
Remove pork chops from oil mixture letting excess oil mixture drip off. Press both sides of pork chops into breadcrumb mixture to coat.
Place in a greased baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. Allow to rest 5 minutes before serving.