3-Layer Caramel Pecan Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 large eggs
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal crumbs
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
Heat oven to 300°F. Line a mini muffin pan with liners.
2. In small bowl, mix cereal crumbs and butter. Divide evenly among liners and press crumb mixture in bottom.
3. Using a stand mixer beat cream cheese on medium speed just until smooth and creamy; do not overbeat.
4. On low speed, gradually beat in sugar.
5. On low speed, beat in eggs, one at a time, just until blended.
6. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl. Then beat again for another 30 seconds.
7. Spoon 1 1/2 cups of the cream cheese mixture evenly on top of the cereal crust.
8. Stir pumpkin and spice into remaining cream cheese mixture.
9. Mix with wire whisk until smooth. Spoon over the plain cheesecake layer.
10. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
11. Remove and let come to room temperature.
12. Place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
13. Top with caramel sauce and pecans.