Easy Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tsp oil
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 tub (10 oz) Philadelphia Santa Fe Cooking Creme
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch)
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook and stir onions in hot oil in large skillet on medium heat 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in chicken, tomatoes, cooking creme and 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place in a 13x9" baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining shredded cheese. Cover with foil.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.