Snickerdoodle Popcorn with White Chocolate Drizzle
- 3 Tablespoons canola oil
- 1/3 cup fresh popcorn kernels
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Gourmet Roasted Saigon Cinnamon
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 2-3 tablespoons heavy cream
1. Heat oil in Dutch oven or large pot over medium heat. When hot, add 1 popcorn kernel to test if hot enough, once kernel pops add remaining kernels and close pot with lid. Cook until popping stops about 1- 1 1/2 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and drizzle with melted butter. Stir to coat all pieces. Place sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and stir to combine, sprinkle over buttered popcorn, stirring to coat all pieces. Pour onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet.
2. Melt chocolate chips and heavy cream in double boiler until melted and smooth. Drizzle over popcorn and let harden, about 20-30 minutes. Transfer to bags or little popcorn boxes.