Artichoke & Parmesan Dip
- 1/3 cup oil-marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs. sliced scallions (white and green parts)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
1. Place the artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, scallions, and garlic in a blender container. Cover and blend mix until smooth.
2. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in the yogurt, parmesan cheese and pepper.
Add 2 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley when you stir in the parmesan cheese.