- 1 (5 oz.) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 c. cold milk
- 1 (9 inch) angel food cake, cut into cubes
- 4 bananas sliced
- 1 (16 oz.) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1. Prepare the pudding with milk according to package instructions.
2. In a trifle bowl or other glass serving dish, layer half the cake pieces, half the pudding, half the bananas, half the strawberries, and half the whipped topping. Repeat layers. Cover and chill in refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.