Festive Cheese And Bean Dip
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Wisconsin Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups canned black beans, drained and mashed
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup low fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup diced jalapeño pepper, seeded (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Wisconsin Monterey Jack cheese
- Tortilla chips
In a 2 quart casserole dish, combine Cheddar cheese, beans, corn, tomatoes, salsa, Sour Cream and jalapeño pepper. Sprinkle with green onions, olives and Monterey Jack cheese. Cover and bake at 400° F for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Serve with tortilla chips.