Chicken w/ Capers
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lb.)
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup seasoned fine dry bread crumbs
- 8 oz. green beans, trimmed
- 2 lemons, 1 sliced and 1 juiced
- 1 Tbsp. capers
1. Place one chicken breast half between sheets of plastic wrap.
2. Lightly pound with flat side of meat mallet to even thickness.
3. Repeat. Brush chicken with mustard; sprinkle evenly with salt, pepper, and bread crumbs to coat.
4. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
5. Add chicken.
6. Cook 4 minutes per side or until no pink remains (170F).
7. Transfer to plates.
8. Add 2 tablesppons olive oil to skillet.
9. Cook green beans in oil 4 minutes or until crisp-tender; add lemon slices the last minute.
10. Transfer to plates.
11. Add juice and capers